Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Grandma Rene Reassurance

I share this story with permission from my wife Terri.

Terri was able to visit with Grandma a couple weeks ago. She had fallen and was in the hospital. It was obvious that she was reflecting on her life. She talked about the good times and she talked about some regrets. I believe she was working thru these things to come to peace with them.

Here is what Terri and I find so exciting. Grandma Rene started telling Terri about her experience with Jesus. She saw Jesus in her room and Jesus spoke to her saying "I am coming back for you in a little while".

Jesus came as promised a couple weeks later. We could not ask for better assurance of where Grandma Rene is today. With Jesus in heaven!

It seems to me that Jesus has made this promise before. To all of us. Are you ready? Am I ready?

Jesus keeps his promises.

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment