Wednesday, April 11, 2012

B90X?

For over 10 years I have led a Men's small group Bible study. This has been a tremendous blessing to me.

I recently asked my mentor "how do we improve Men's biblical understanding? Both the context and how it relates to us today?" "Shock them" was the response I received. Do B90X, read the bible in 90 days. My first response was to ask him what else he had, but I knew better than to ask. I knew he was both right and serious.

You see, I have not been able to read the entire bible in a year let alone 90 days. I had the usual thoughts that I would not have time, or if I read that fast I would not comprehend what I read. What holds you back?

But, the more I thought about it, the more I listened to God, the more excited I got. What a CHALLENGE!!!! Why can't I do it? I realized that I DO have time and God has promised that his word will not return VOID.

So, this weekend Kenosha First Assembly will be presenting this challenge to the men.... I hope that you will join us on this journey. I can't wait to see what God has in store for us.

Till next time....

  

No comments:

Post a Comment