Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Drywall

What a great weekend... I had the opportunity to serve with 2 professional drywall finishers this weekend. Not only that but they were great guys to "hang" with.

The weekend was spent @ Spencer Lake Christian Center finishing drywall.  You have to understand something here. I do not like doing drywall! So, Pat & Ralph, Thank You for your patience with me and the tips that you gave me. It was great to watch you guys use your skills. It certainly is not as easy as you guys make it look.

So, let me ask all of you, Where are you serving? Are you serving? I would love to hear about your serving experiences.

Not only is serving a great blessing to others but it blesses you also. You do NOT need any special skills. Just the willingness to step out and say "I am here to help".... 

Let's serve!

Till next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment