Monday, April 30, 2012

The Day Before

Tomorrow is May 1st. It is also the first day of the B90X reading plan. The first day of reading the entire Bible in 90 days. I still don't have a real plan. Do I get up earlier and read in the morning? Do I read at night before I go to bed? I wonder if I will have the discipline to do it...

It is bad enough that I am dealing with all of my own questions and doubts. It makes it harder when people within the Christian faith make reading the Bible into something negative. Things like "Why don't you pick a chapter and really study it" I guess because that is a Bible study and B90X is reading. Or, "that is just being legalistic". You HAVE to read so many chapters a day?

So, to all those who can't find it in their hearts to encourage men to crack open the Bible and read it I would suggest you keep your comments to yourselves. We are not interested in your negativity!

So, to all of the men out there that have accepted the B90X challenge, let us stand on Isaiah 55:11


"It is the same with my word. I send it out, and it always produces fruit. It will accomplish all I want it to, and it will prosper everywhere I send it."

Let us read the word that God has sent out. His promise is that it will ALWAYS return fruit..Let us see what God wants to accomplish in our lives. 

Till next time...

1 comment: