Tuesday, May 1, 2012

B90X Day 1

Well, day one is in the books. I just want to encourage all of you men who have said I am going to do this... It took me 55 minutes today. I still worked my 9 hour day, I have time to do some yard work and even make dinner and still watch The Biggest Loser!

All that too say "I missed nothing today"

The question that is on my mind is this, Where was Adam when the serpent was speaking to Eve? My understanding is, he was right there. If this is true why didn't he speak up? Why didn't he lead? I mean, this guy heard straight from God himself. Did he wonder if he really heard God right? Was he mislead by a beautiful woman? Hungry? Greedy? Feeling like he was missing out on something? Wanted something he could not have?

Kind of makes me wonder what lies I am falling for? Do I have the courage to fight for God? My family? My extended family and friends? My church? All the time? Sometimes? Hardly ever?

How about you?

Till next time....

Oh yeah, almost forgot... I am not sure but I think I may be a descendant of Noah. :)


2 comments: