Monday, June 11, 2012

Baseball B90X

OK, what does baseball have to do with B90X?

Nothing really. I just thought I would take a moment to share what is going on in my life right now. I am blessed to be able to help coach my 2 oldest Grandsons baseball team.

The Gators, a collection of young men 6-8 years old who are just learning the game. What a joy it is to teach and encourage these young men. We lost tonight but the boy's played hard and have really improved since the first game. I love being out there with them.

On another note Terri and I celebrated our 33rd anniversary this last weekend. I really have no idea how she has put up with me all these years.

I don't like to preach guys but God is laying this on my heart real strong right now.

YOUR INVESTMENT IN YOUR FAMILY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR INVESTMENT IN YOUR WORK.

Till next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment