Sunday, July 29, 2012

Day 90

On May 1st a number of men from KFA embarked on a challenge to read the Bible in 90 days. Today is day 90. I have read the Bible in 90 days.... Thank You men for the support and encouragement. It was an honor to go on this journey with you. I would love to hear from you regarding your experiences.

So, what did I learn?

I learned that God is faithful! OK, I had head knowledge of his faithfullness. After reading example after example of God's faithfullness I believe that understanding has moved into my heart.

I have so many thoughts running through my head right now that I can't figure out what to write. Totally lost right now. Who knows, maybe they will come out in future blogs. There is so much that I have read and learned.  

Here is what really excites me now. I know that God's word does not return void. What is God doing in my heart right now that I cannot see or feel? What is God doing that I don't know about yet? The knowledge is great but I am looking for heart transformation. And since our Gois faithfull I am sure he will oblige.

By God's grace I was able to conquer this challenge. I think most men love to beat a good challenge.

So what is next?
  • Jump out of a perfectly good airplane?
  • Climb Mount Kilamanjaro?
  • P90X?
  • Run a marathon?
Till next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment