Wednesday, May 2, 2012

B90X Day 2


Can you have faith with doubt? If you have doubt does that mean you lack faith?

God tells Abraham to take Isaac to a place that God will show him and sacrifice him. WOW! Abraham left early the next morning with Isaac. He tells people that they will be back. Statement of faith? or I don't want to tell people that God has told me to sacrifice my only son? On the 3rd day Abraham looked up and saw the place. So he leaves the 2 servants that traveled with them to wait. He tells them they are going up to worship and would be back. Again Statement of faith? or afraid to tell them what he is really doing? Isaac says to him, we have the fire and the wood but we have nothing to sacrifice. Abraham says God will provide the lamb. Statement of faith? or I can't tell my only son I am about to sacrifice him? 

What do you think? I would love to hear your comments.

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment