Monday, May 7, 2012

B90X Day 7

Today we read Exodus chapter 29 thru chapter 40. WOW

Have you ever seen so many details? All this detail, all of this work and I don't believe there was any record of the Israelites grumbling. Amazing how we can work for the Lord when the details are laid out for us.

 Don't you wish God would speak with such clarity and detail to us? Hmhh, I just wonder if maybe he does speak to us with this kind of clarity. Maybe we are just too busy with our lives to hear with clarity. After all, how many guys out there chose not to read the Bible in 90 days because they are too busy?

To borrow a line from my son's,    "just sayin"

Till next time...

1 comment:

  1. It's very rewarding to read with the guys. Even going through it "fast" I am seeing things I never noticed before.

    ReplyDelete