Sunday, May 27, 2012

Dedication

I must confess. I did not read yesterday.

I will tell you that May 26th 2012 will be remembered as one of the most special days of my life.

I had the honor of dedicating my youngest Granddaughter Ryleigh Lynn Baldwin to the Lord. Family and Friends gathered at Lake Michigan at 11am. The rain stopped and the sun shone thru as we walked to the beach. Against the back ground sound of the Lake Michigan surf we baptized and dedicated Ryleigh.

Thank You John and Sara for allowing me this honor.

To all you men out there. I encourage you to take the lead in your family. You lead your children to Christ, You baptize them in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. You set the example of how to follow Christ.

Proverbs 22:6 says, Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.

Men, This is you responsibility. Not your wives or the churches. They are there to help you, but

You are the Priest of your home.

Good Luck and God Bless

Till next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment