Sunday, May 20, 2012

Day 20

Here we are finishing day 20. We have read Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, (that was a blast wasn't it?) Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, and now we are into 1 Samuel.

I have to tell you I had doubts about making it this far. I have never read the bible front to back in my life let alone do it in 90 days. But I am glad that I accepted the challenge.

I have to say the naysayers were WRONG! The bible is coming alive. I am learning more than I thought possible. And you know what is really cool, I have more questions. When the 90 days is done I can search out those answers as well.

I met again this morning with some other guys doing B90X. If you are doing B90X and have not joined us please do so. 9am, south commons @ KFA. It adds another dimension to the B90X experience.

Loving it!

Till next time...  

No comments:

Post a Comment