Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Perspective

I have been thinking about perspective lately.

I find that the more I focus on my problems the bigger they become. I can make them REALLY big. They drag me down, I get crabby, I get down and just want to crawl in my shell. Just leave me alone...

You ever feel that way? Do you focus on your problems?

I don't understand why I do that. After all, I have experienced the joy that only comes from focusing on Jesus. I have learned that if I place my trust with him the problems are not so big anymore.

Have you found that to be true in your life? Why do we focus on our problems when we know God is in control? When we know he has our best interest at heart. When we know that he loves us more than we could ever imagine.

It seems to me the Israelites lost their perspective a few times in those 40 years.

Perspective? I think I need a perspective adjustment.

Till next time...


1 comment:

  1. There is approximately 7 different perspectives on any given subject. When we strive towards Christ's perspective, then and only then do we realize what is most important. My struggle is that everyone I come across has a different perspective and I need to celebrate their perspective. Be Blessed my Brother.

    ReplyDelete