Thursday, May 10, 2012

Numbers Day 10

I went to the CLS concert tonight. I was impressed with the talent. A special shout out to Rachel. Great job. For some reason I did not realize how many Israelites there were. 603,550 men over 20. Now you add the women and children. I wonder what that total was? Any ideas? Then throw in all the herds and flocks. Can you visualize that scene? That had to be impressive. I am beginning to understand why Moses had the "who me" questions. I think I can understand what he was thinking. This was way bigger than him. I got to say I am real impressed with Moses leadership skills. If Moses can why can't you. Come on guys, let's pray for opportunities that are bigger than us. And when we get them let's go after them knowing that God is with us. On another note. I know there are a couple people that read this. I would love to hear what your God sized dreams are. So, please comment on the post. Give me a call if you have my number. I want to hear how God is challenging you. Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment