Monday, May 14, 2012

Personal

I have to tell you that the last 2 weeks have been an emotional roller coaster. I love the reading and am inspired by it. Knowing how God showed himself faithful to the Israelites. How God showed us his holiness. How he took a man named Moses and made him into a great leader.  How he kept his promises.

Yes the reading has been good for me.

During the last 2 weeks though, Satan has attacked relentlessly. I was a beaten man on Friday. I'd had enough. I was tired and did not feel I had anything left. Life does that sometimes to us. I do not say this to bring attention to my situation, just that if it's important for Satan to try and derail me than I believe it is all the more important for me to persevere.

I don't believe Satan likes the fact that a bunch of men have committed to reading the Bible. In unity and passion. I think Satan knows what will happen when a bunch of men allow the word of the Living God to transform us.

I intend on staying the course. I intend on fighting the good fight. I intend on finishing the race set before me.

How do I know? Because our God is a faithful God. He is a Holy God. This is about the great I AM. He will carry me through. I rest in that promise.

How about you?

Till next time... 

1 comment: