Saturday, May 19, 2012

Day 19

To Unknown,

Here you go, Day 19. We finished Judges and Ruth today and moved into 1 Samuel.

Naomi and Ruth are an example of a good relationship. A blending of lives. Their family backgrounds, culture and age were very different. I would encourage you to read Ruth if you have not done so. Building relationships requires an investment of time.

Tonight, Terri and I invested time and took 2 of our Grandsons to see Charlotte's Web performed by the Christian Youth Theatre. Tyler and Austin loved the show. In talking with them afterward I was impressed by their thoughts. 

We ended the night having dinner with good friends. Got to say it was a good night.

Till next time...

1 comment:

  1. Day 20 comment: If I were Jonathon and came upon some honey in the woods, I WOULD HAVE EATEN! Kinda makes me think about fasting, with food. Not an easy task by any means, but Jesus said that only certain things happen by prayer and fasting. Train not Try for me Today...

    Keep up the Good work, Mark!

    ReplyDelete